Friday, September 24, 2010

I suck...

...at blogging, at crafting, at job hunting, blah. I am unemployed until some time next month, and yet I can't seem to find time to do anything productive.

And now, a message from your friendly neighborhood monster:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe he is tired?

Anyways, I have actually been starting lots of projects lately. I joined a craft swap on Reddit, and holy cow, am I excited! I crocheted a tiny pumpkin and am halfway through a super easy tea cozy - maybe the pattern will show up here soon, hmm? Would you like that, my non-existent readers? I also have a few half-finished wool dryer balls that were super easy and used up some of my stash, and my super awesome sparkly stripey sweater is now about 75% done - one and a half sleeves and a tiny trim to go. Just in time for fall, my favorite season!

Okay, time to take this little man to Target. We are on a mission to buy some cute Halloween socks to turn into faux-babylegs. Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment